Re: Proposing Tracker for inclusion into GNOME 2.18

Le jeudi 19 octobre 2006 à 10:13 -0400, Hubert Figuiere a écrit :

> If they need somebody to upload it to universe, I'll happily submit it :-)

Having tracker packaged to universe would be great. I would be happy to
sponsor the package or give a hand to whoever package it too ;)
My previous mail was just to point that there is no decision on the
Ubuntu side about using tracker on the default desktop next cycle

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher