Re: Proposal: gnome-main-menu for inclusion in GNOME 2.18

Hello Jim,

I have used Slab and I must agree that it's a pretty interesting
option for a menu applet, but I was annoyed by how the application and
configuration browser were ALWAYS running and eating about 100Mb of
RAM. It's not an issue for me thanks to my Gig of RAM but for someone
with less RAM it can be a killer problem.
Is this fixed?.

I support your proposal in that case, but not for replacing the
default menu applet (yet) :).

Greetings!