Re: Proposing Tracker for inclusion into GNOME 2.18

<quote who="Jamie McCracken">

> t-s-t uses the same code as g-s-t so it inherits the working code. Its a
> better search tool because it can show search snippets like google as well
> as providing high speed search.

And it does so by using... Tracker? Which means you're not just proposing
t-s-t, but the Tracker indexer and database? You really need to start being
clear now.

> As for Beagle, you'll have to ask the Beagle devs why beagle is not ready

We have a pretty clear email from Joe about that, and what he needs to do to
rectify the situation. We're not getting much clarity from you, and if you
want us to understand your intentions, you need to fix this.

- Jeff

    "... Of course, compared with Holly Valance, who has beams of light
     shooting from her nipples, it all seems rather quaint now." - Rove
                       McManus on Olivia Newton-John