Re: Proposing Tracker for inclusion into GNOME 2.18

Hi,

Jeff Waugh wrote:
We have a pretty clear email from Joe about that, and what he needs to do to
rectify the situation.

Good news on this front: with the help of some Mono developers here at the Mono Summit, we've been able to reduce Beagle startup memory usage by a third, we've identified that Mono's debug system is (probably) leaky, and have identified a few more hotspots in Beagle code for easy memory reduction.

Joe