Re: gnome-utils branched for GNOME 2.16

<quote who="Alan Cox">

> Xv from fifteen years ago except for the lassoo.

I didn't want to rub it in.

> > We could even integrate video screencast creating tools into the default
> > screenshot tool (such as Byzanz, Istanbul, or a combination of the two
> > so we can do GIF and GStreamer video codecs).
>
> Should that not be in with the existing tools for doing VNC ?

That's kind of a different problem - if we had a nice VNC client, we could
add sshot/video support to it. But thus far, we don't. :-) These tools do
current-display recording, which I imagine is more interesting to more
people.

- Jeff

    "Mr Hunt also admits he does not like the expression 'diddly squat',
     though he will not be ruling it to be unparliamentary." - ABC News
                                   Online