Re: doesn't the session splash disappear too soon?

El mi�04-04-2007 a las 17:32 +0100, Richard Hughes escribi�> What's the best way to profile this? (Federico?) g-p-m daemon'izes as
> soon as possible but I think it still slows down the gnome-panel load.

We'd need to know if gnome-panel is actually blocking on
gnome-power-manager.  I have no idea how the panel launches its applets
these days (bonobo-activation sync or async activation?).

Does the panel launch gnome-power-manager?  Or is it a notification-area
thingy which gets launched by something else?

  Federico