Re: vinagre (vnc/rdp client)

<quote who="Calum Benson">

> > That was just a Java web applet checked in as a jar file, wasn't it?
>
> Yep.  It just means JDS can show an http address in the vino-preferences
> dialog that's usable by anyone (firewalls permitting), whereas the
> community version shows a vncviewer command that may or may not actually
> be directly useful to whoever you're giving the instructions to.

Perhaps if the source were checked in (or we could have a clear dependency
on an Open Source project that provides the jar file), we could rectify this
problem.

- Jeff

--
Open CeBIT 2007: Sydney, Australia              http://www.opencebit.com.au/

      "Creative thinkers make many false starts, and continually waver
   between unmanageable fantasies and systematic attack." - Harry Hepner