Re: Creating SVN repositories

El mar, 24-04-2007 a las 00:09 +0200, Olav Vitters escribi�> What part? Most of it is meant for new projects and is just a basic
> 'open source licences only' + a check that it will be used.
>
> If someone has an SVN account the repository is created. The only thing
> I check if there are no problems with e.g. the existing svn dump (if it
> exists).

Shit, sorry, I didn't mean to sound harsh.  It was just surprising to
see this requirement; I was used to the old "just create your own CVS
module whenever you want".  We old dogs and no new tricks and all
that :)

It's comforting to know that there isn't a long process required to
create a new SVN module.  Sorry for the little tantrum,

  Federico