Re: Dogfood servers now up

Hi,

Rodrigo Moya wrote:
I can't create an account on neither of them. The first one's 'Send'
button for obtaining a sign up link does nothing, and the second one
just told me I'll be contacted once there's room for me :-(

I forgot to include one of the javascript files, and then Owen started swapping out the XMPP server for a newer upstream version and so the latest svn was too busted to just push the quick fix.

We'll get it fixed today. Bleeding edge svn snapshot, woot!

Havoc