Re: Rarian and Yelp

Hi,

On 8/4/07, Jan de Groot <jan jgc homeip net> wrote:
> yelp-search-parser.c: In function 'check_lang':
> yelp-search-parser.c:401: error: 'langs' undeclared (first use in this
> function)
> yelp-search-parser.c:401: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
> only once
> yelp-search-parser.c:401: error: for each function it appears in.)
> make[3]: *** [yelp-yelp-search-parser.o] Error 1
>
> It's inside a piece of ifdef code that gets compiled when beagle support
> is enabled.

It looks like this checkin broke things:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/yelp/trunk/src/yelp-search-parser.c?r1=2840&r2=2841

The langs global variable was removed.  However, looking at that rev,
I'm confused, because it doesn't look like langs was ever set before
that.  So something is certainly amiss.  The short workaround would
probably be to remove that function altogether.  I'll defer to Don as
to what the right thing here probably is. :)

Joe