Re: MAINTAINERS in svn -- have it or don't get any SVN account approved

	Thomas Thurman
to Bastien

show details
	 23:15 (0 minutes ago)
On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 00:36 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> 2. The content resembles the following:
>
> Some Name
> E-mail: some email-address invalid
> Userid: svn-account-name

1. "Some Name" is their legal name, without any leading "Name:" or anything?
2. We have a ton more information than that in our MAINTAINERS,
including short descriptions of the tasks allocated to each
maintainer, and subheadings for active/emeritus maintainers. Are there
comments allowed? Or should I add "Status: Active", "Tasks:
Maintaining wombats"? Maybe "X-Status: Active"?
3. One of our maintainers prefers not to put his RFC822 address in
files; he writes his address with a space instead of the atpersat. Is
this acceptable in the "E-mail" field?

peace

Thomas