Re: Multiple sessions for the same user?

Yeah, that's a good question and I'm not sure why not.  I think most of
us have a single person per computer but I can see where you have one
person logged in via FUSA and one reboots while the other person has
some spreadsheet or something he hasn't run yet. I'm not sure how one
would handle that situation unless there is a quorum that each person
will give their okay to reboot the machine. (which can be pretty
annoying if it's your box)

sri