Re: Call for a Gnome Media Center

I posted a suggestion on gnome devel earlier how to handle special
folders:
http://www.nabble.com/Special-folders-in-gnome-p2357664.html (This was
the first mirror I found using google)

It was not implemented since nobody (including me) had any time to do
it... I however still think this is the way it should be done...

But read the thread!

//Snaggen