Re: Proposed module: anjuta

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 19:38 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> (Note: let's suppose we have a developer tools suite)
>
> Information about anjuta:
> http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/

I don't really think Anjuta is ready to be included in our new
(proposed) developer suite (yet!). The last release was in May 2006 and
although lots of work has been done on the CVS (now SVN) version I
really think the developers need to get into the habit of making more
frequent releases.

Anjuta would also bring in two other modules: gdl and gnome-build along
with it.

Cheers,

Rob
--