Re: Proposed module: anjuta

I don't really think Anjuta is ready to be included in our new
(proposed) developer suite (yet!). The last release was in May 2006 and
although lots of work has been done on the CVS (now SVN) version I
really think the developers need to get into the habit of making more
frequent releases.

I agree however would it be somewhat pointless to have a developer
tools suite without an IDE?

For me Anjuta2.x is considerably better than Anjuta1.x (feature for
feature) but is plagued with instability problems (at least the
version in edgy is).

Perhaps adding Anjuta to a GNOME endorsed suite would help in getting
Anjuta2.x to make more regular releases.

so +1 because I think we need to take this gamble...