Re: Proposed suite: developer tools

Le mercredi 10 janvier 2007, à 12:56, Tristan Van Berkom a écrit :
> So for my part - I think holding back might send a message that this
> thing is bigger and scarier than it really is (or should be), which is
> just better coordination among related projects and better visibility
> of stable releases and schedules.

On the other hand, if we hold back and have more modules for 2.20 than
for 2.18, this might make more noise and attract more people :-)

Should we consider this kind of marketing arguments?

(Oh, and I like the idea, and I want such a suite. I've no strong
opinion on whether we should do it now or wait a cycle to have more
tools)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.