Re: Proposal: Replace scrollkeeper

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 18:53 +0100, Don Scorgie wrote:

> * Bug reports should go into the google code bug-tracker [1].  I'll also
> request a bugzilla.gnome.org product for it for people who don't have /
> want a Google account but want to contribute. [2]

I understand that fdo admins are really slow, but relying on closed and
proprietary platforms for open source projects doesn't strike me as the
most sane or viable approach. bitkeeper anyone?

please, use GNOME svn and bugzilla for this project; if fdo admins will
finally set up a place for it on their servers you'll still be able to
move everything (history included) without much hassle.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,