Re: Lowering the barrier (was: Re: build systems)

On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 14:41 +0000, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 15:06 +0100, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
>
> >  * GObjects are conceptually difficult when you have standard
> > knowledge of C# or Java
>
> you know you don't have to use GObjects with C, right? you can write
> native C# and Java applications.

While you can write native non-C application, that only applies to new
applications or one already written in such a language. The platform and
many applications are already written in C, so having a document we
could point potential contributors to would be useful.

Cheers,

--
To bowl a maiden over:
i. Remove Cover and Extra Cover.