Re: End of new modules proposal period for GNOME 2.22

On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 16:05 +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
> Shaun McCance wrote:
>
> > Is anybody updating the gnome-suites-2.22.modules module set
> > in jhbuild?  Currently, meta-gnome-proposed is empty.
>
> Thanks for the reminder; I just filled it with proposed modules; all
> but cheese[1].

The dependencies are listed in meta-gnome-proposed, but
none of them are defined in that module set.  All the
other modules are defined in there, and I don't see an
include for gnome-2.22.modules.

I'm a bit curious why we have both gnome-2.22.modules
and gnome-suites-2.22.modules.  The -suites version
seems to be new in 2.20.  Why are we maintaining two
different files with much of the same information?

--
Shaun