Re: End of new modules proposal period for GNOME 2.22

Shaun McCance wrote:

> The dependencies are listed in meta-gnome-proposed, but
> none of them are defined in that module set.  All the
> other modules are defined in there, and I don't see an
> include for gnome-2.22.modules.
>
> I'm a bit curious why we have both gnome-2.22.modules
> and gnome-suites-2.22.modules.  The -suites version
> seems to be new in 2.20.  Why are we maintaining two
> different files with much of the same information?

gnome-suites moduleset has only official GNOME modules; while gnome
moduleset has all sort of things (and include the gnome-suites
moduleset).  I choosed not to move proposed module definitions from
gnome-2.22.modules to gnome-suites-2.22.modules; which is not ideal
but moving them back and forth (in case they were not accepted) was
not ideal either.  Perhaps meta-gnome-proposed should be moved to
gnome-2.22 modules.

        Frederic