Re: MAINTAINERS in svn -- have it or no commit for you

On Sun, Sep 02, 2007 at 11:42:44PM -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-09-02 at 21:39 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> >
> > I'm with Jeff and Vincent on this; I'm worried about the adverse
> > affect this could have on the release, given how close it is.  Can we
> > consider delaying it until after 2.20 is out?

I can delay; just tell me so clearly. Then it will be Dec/Jan ish for
the new system. However, based on the current account creation speed, I
don't think that is advisable.

> How hard would it be for someone to intersect all the modules in the
> GNOME release with the list of those missing a correct MAINTAINERS file
> and add the missing ones?

Assuming 'jhbuild list' gives the SVN name (might not be true):
  gnome-doc-utils, nautilus, gnome-themes, libxml2, zenity,
  gnome-netstatus, libart_lgpl, gnome-backgrounds,
  nautilus-cd-burner, gnome-devel-docs, sabayon, libcroco,
  gnome-common, libglade, gnome-mime-data, gtk-doc,
  fast-user-switch-applet, gamin, gnome-media, libgnomekbd,
  libsigc++2, gtkmm, libgnomecanvas, libxslt, libgnomecups

--
Regards,
Olav