Re: [Fwd: How to download the API references pages?]

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 04:26:19PM -0500, Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
> On 9/11/07, Tim Miao <Tim Miao sun com> wrote:
> > This is Tim from Sun desktop team. I'm looking for some GNOME2.20 API
> > references pages/packages/tarballs. Would anyone please give me a hint
> > where I could download them all on page
> > http://library.gnome.org/devel/references ?
[..]
> But now that you mention it, it would be good to have a link to
> "Download this document" in l.g.o.

This is not easy to implement btw. Because of the automatic language
selector thingy in Apache, all HTML files are called like:
$NAME.html.$LANG

It cannot be $NAME.$LANG.html because Apache then selects .xml before
.html.

So it could be in a tarball, but don't think browsers will open
something without a .html/.htm extension easily.

Although Frederic might have an easy solution.

--
Regards,
Olav