Re: New clock applet for 2.22

On Sep 24, 2007, at 4:09 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:

Yeah, the overall size of the thing is a concern.  Maybe that is a
reason why the
Novell code has options to turn the map and the location list off,
individually.
Calvin, have you had complaints about the popup being too large ?

I haven't seen any complaints about it being too large. I know it went through some usability with Anna Dirks before it was actually done but I don't have access to any of that data (unfortunately).

-Calvin