Re: New clock applet for 2.22

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Are you sure that "default city" made it in ? I haven't found anything
> double-clickable and didn't see any way to mark a city as default in
> the intlclock-1.0 code

It was in some earlier builds I used, for SLED SP1.

You're right though -- it's not there on my laptop (which is currently
running something resembling an openSUSE 10.3 beta).

Hopefully someone will add the feature back, and add a button for it too.

The default city shows up in the panel as the time.  It's super-useful
when traveling with a laptop (to have a reference of the local time w/o
changing system settings or requiring root), and I miss it currently.

Garrett