Re: Why do GNOMEdevelopers almost exclusively use git mirrors and for example not bzr mirrors

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 08:14:50 +0100, Ross Burton scripst:
> Well, there are bzr mirrors (I've got a few SJ branches in bzr for
> example), and don't forget the huge Launchpad mirror of GNOME.  Also,
> bzr-svn in my experience isn't as bulletproof as git-svn which has put
> me off doing all of my svn work in bzr repositories just yet.

Actually it did fail me -- libsyncml doesn't work with git-svn.

Matěj

--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.