Re: Reduced Bugzilla functionality for 6+ months -- acceptable?

Le jeudi 04 décembre 2008, à 17:00 +0100, Olav Vitters a écrit :
> Is above acceptable?

The current situation is a dead-end, so I'm all for moving, even if we
lose some stuff.

We'll eventually reimplement stuff that is important to us, and
hopefully, we'll be able to do it in a more upstream-friendly way so
that we can push stuff upstream and have upstream accept the stuff.
Would be bad to go in the same dead-end again ;-)

(it's a bit like when we ask our downstream to do their changes
upstream; we should do the same)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.