Re: Sound effects

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 9:06 AM, Iain * <iaingnome gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Lennart Poettering <mztabzr 0pointer de> wrote:
[..]
>> You know, we define 125 sounds. It's up to you which ones you link
>> to the same file and which ones you don't define at all. We already
>> give you the power to do whatever you want.
>
> And thats completely NOT what I want and has missed the point.
>
> But I see that no-one else cares
> So I shall stop caring as well.

Lennart, how about you stop taking constructive criticism personally?
It is impossible, I repeat, impossible, to discuss anything with you
because you always have to turn a discussion into an antagonism (with
the other person being ridiculed). It happens all too often. I, for
one, 100% agree with Iain, as usual for these kind of subjects.

(And before you reply to my email within 5 seconds telling me I'm
wrong, why don't you sit back and let it digest for a minute?)

Ronald