Logview rewrite merged to gnome-utils trunk

Hi,

in the last month and a half I have been in my free time rewriting
almost from scratch the GNOME System Log viewer, which lives in the
gnome-utils package.
Today I merged by rewrite into gnome-utils trunk, so it will likely be
included in the 2.26 release.

New features include
* migration to GIO
* fully asynchronous I/O
* use of a real GtkTextView
* full featured search
* day highlighting

But generally the code is now up-to-date, will be actively maintained by
me, it's designed and logically divided between objects and new features
should be much simpler to implement.

Feel free test the new code, new strings, ecc, thoroughly and please
report any bugs at the GNOME Bugzilla, gnome-utils product, under the
logview component.
If something went or will go wrong, I tagged the trunk before the merge
here [1].

[1]
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gnome-utils/tags/PRE_LOGVIEW_REWRITE_MERGE/

Cheers,