Re: New module decisions for 2.22

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 20:16 -0500, David Zeuthen wrote:

> Oh, the use in intlclock should be optional if it isn't already. That
> does not equate to "pull out PolicyKit deps" as I believe it made
> Fedoric think. Sorry for the confusion.

PolicyKit is not optional in intlclock :)

I *think* Matthias mentioned that he had a patch to make it use PK-gnome
instead of doing calls by hand, or it may have been someone else; in
either case I'd love to merge that code.  Do you know where such a patch
may live?

As for making PK optional in the clock, I think I already ditched the
old code to use a command-to-set-the-time.  We can resurrect it and do a
configure-time check or something.

  Federico