Re: Requiring DOAP instead of MAINTAINERS file

> Does this sound like a good plan?

Sounds like a bad plan, 'cause DOAP looks like horrible bloat to me.
No chance that I'd support such a file. Would move to another SVN
server, before I'd even consider touching this crap.

MAINTAINERS is good: It has a clear purpose and a simple format.

DOAP just is bloated file format with no real purpose, well and guess
that's the reason for DOAP not taking off.

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
http://taschenorakel.de/mathias/about/