Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.23.3 Development Release

Le samedi 31 mai 2008, à 21:04 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod a écrit :
> On Sat, 2008-05-31 at 18:07 +0300, Lucas Rocha wrote:
>
> > Once more, a late reminder. This is so cool, isn't it?
>
> Actually it's not.  Ideally I like to see the reminder go out Wednesday
> before, so I can schedule some devel hacking before the deadline.

Well, the reminder is not to get late development done -- it's to have
tarballs done. The reason it's sent on Friday is, I believe, to give a
chance to people who might be away on the week-end to plan their work on
Monday.

If you need a reminder to get development done before releases, there's
the ical file. But I can set up a cron job for you if you want something
more annoying that can help you improve your productivity ;-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.