Re: gnome-session proposal

David Zeuthen wrote:

> > KDE applications are still using XSMP AFAIK, so we'll need to support
> > it in some way
>
> We do? What happens if we decide not to?

Yes we do; at least I believe so.  I won't complain about my xterms as
they may be considered a legacy application but modern applications
written for the other major free desktop should not be left in the
cold.

As for what happens?  Pissed users.  Pissed KDE developers.  Pissed
GNOME developers that thought that was important not to piss people.

        Frederic