Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.24

2008/3/27, Patryk Zawadzki <patrys pld-linux org>:

So you are basically saying "I'm -1 because of relicensing problems
that I'm causing myself?" Please point the rest of us to the
discussion where Imendio/Gossip staff gives their reasons against
LGPL.

Do they need to give a reason to choose whatever license they want for a project that they're not  proposing themselves? Sorry by the relicensing problems are not caused by them. We all want an Empathy like solution in our desktop, but please, let's keep this thread sane.

Actually, I find a bit scary to find out that a future maintainer is not careful at all with third party copyright/licensing while moving code.

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz