Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.24

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 5:37 AM, Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com> wrote:
>  > Please point the rest of us to the
>  > discussion where Imendio/Gossip staff gives their reasons against
>  > LGPL.
>
>  Google is your friend :)
>
>  This was partly discussed on IRC with Xavier IIRC and also covered here:
>

>  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-September/msg00554.html

ok, browsing that thread, the only place where I could find a reason
that you stated for not re-licensing was the following:
"I wouldn't re-license it mostly because of the way you have been with
us Xavier."

Is that what this is really about?  Just denying the re-license
because of a personal grudge?  Or is there a more substantial reason
that I missed somewhere?  I'm not denying that you have every right to
refuse the re-license, but this just seems really petty, I'm sorry.

--
jonner