Re: External dependencies, DeviceKit-power and GNOME Power Manager

hi;

while I really love DeviceKit, there are a couple of questions I'd like
to have an answer:

On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 18:25 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:

> DeviceKit-power and DeviceKit-disks just depend on the trivial DeviceKit
> daemon which is a thin dbus wrapper around udev.

while DeviceKit has seen at least one release, has there been a release
of DeviceKit-power?

(thinly veiled self-interest: when is DeviceKit-disks going to be
released, so we can dump gfloppy and use DK-disks that instead?)

is DeviceKit, and DK-power at that, supported by any distro? can I
compile them on a Debian without distro-specific tweaking, or do I need
Fedora to have them work properly?

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--