Re: GTK adjustement changes create incompatible behaviour between versions?

Le lundi 22 septembre 2008, à 12:24 +0200, Patryk Zawadzki a écrit :
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 12:19 PM, Thomas H.P. Andersen <phomes gmail com> wrote:
> >> Can we get a precise list of affected applications? I only tripped
> >> over Inkscape so far but that's not part of GNOME and we'll likely
> >> patch it up downstream if there's no upstream fix.
> >
> > For one gnome-sudoku is hit by this. I have a patch ready that will be
> > included in 2.24.1
> >
> > We should fix the apps regardless of whether gtk reverts the change or
> > not. Would anyone object if I set up a gnome goal to check/fix/track
> > this?
>
> Can we request a global freeze break permission to fix this and only
> this?

Could work, especially since we have a list of files that might need to
be fixed.

> It would be easier if we can just commit and re-roll a 2.24.0.1
> release or something.

It doesn't really make sense to release GNOME 2.24.0.1 for this. But we
can re-roll tarballs for individual modules for 2.24.0, sure. Or we can
delay 2.24.0.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.