yelp a11y for 2.28 (was Who is using WebKit in GNOME 2.28?)

Thanks everyone!  Based upon the responses, I think the gap that would
have no alternative accessible solution would be if yelp chose to ship
with a WebKit-only solution.

The unfortunate thing about this is that yelp is quite important for our
users.  Many of them are coming to GNOME for the first time - some from
another platform and others because this is their first exposure to a
graphical desktop.  The documentation available via yelp helps these
users find their way through important information, such as keyboard
access, customization for fonts/colors/icons, how to use a specific
application, etc.

Making documentation inaccessible or otherwise very difficult to obtain
is a serious regression.  It would be something that could potentially
keep new users away from GNOME and push existing ones back to the
platforms they came from.

In other words, access to documentation is a critical component of the
GNOME platform.

So...I'd like to appeal to the yelp developers to keep the accessible
solution turned on by default for 2.28 while we continue our work
towards WebKit a11y for GNOME 3.0.

Will