Re: yelp a11y for 2.28 (was Who is using WebKit in GNOME 2.28?)

Le dimanche 23 août 2009 à 11:54 -0400, Willie Walker a écrit :
> So...I'd like to appeal to the yelp developers to keep the accessible
> solution turned on by default for 2.28 while we continue our work
> towards WebKit a11y for GNOME 3.0.

Let me warn you that downstream, we are getting short of people wanting
to work on anything related to Gecko, given that it has almost nothing
in common with how sane software is packaged, and how much hassle it is
to debug even the simplest things.

I’m not talking for other distributors of course, but you probably won’t
find a Gecko-based yelp package in Debian for long. Of course, we are
ready OTOH to include patches improving a11y in webkit and related
packages.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette