Re: Help with strings for "solution" for desktop file "virus" problem

Le vendredi 20 février 2009, à 15:21 +0000, Alexander Larsson a écrit :
> So, there has been a lot of attention on the internets recently about
> the the desktop file "virus" issue.

/me hadn't noticed. But there were a few threads on xdg about it. Might
be worth to propose the solution there, so that it gets implemented
everywhere.

[...]

> Currently the Dialog says:
>
>  Untrusted application launcher
>  The file %s is an application launcher, but it is not marked trusted.
>  If you recieved this file from an unknown source or did not expect it
>  to be an application launcher it may be unsafe to launch.
>
>  [_Launch anyway] [Mark as _Trusted] [[Cancel]]
>
> I don't feel this is a great wording, but I don't have any better ideas.
> Maybe some native english speaker could help out?

Does "Mark as Trusted" also launch the application? I think it should
just be a checkbox, in that case.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.