Deprecating libgnome(ui) - the missing pieces

Hi!

Since Andre pokes me all the time for removing libgnome(ui) from anjuta
I will come up here with the reasons why we still didn't:

The main reason is that there is no equivalent for GnomeFileEntry in gtk
+ for selecting a file that does not yet exist. Of course we could write
our own file selection entry widget but is this the intention of
deprecating things? It would be quite likely that we simply copy
GnomeFileEntry into our tree change it's namespace. How to proceed from
here? Add a GtkFileChooserEntry to gtk+?

The other big problem that has been discussed but not decided upon is
GnomeCanvas. There are various replacements for it but none is in the
platform. Probably everything can be managed directly with cairo but
that also does not sound like the easy way.

Regards,
Johannes