Re: GNOME DVCS Survey Results

Hi everyone,

Well, let me first say that I'm a bit disappointed at where this thread has
gone so far.  Some of the words passed around we could do without starting a
brand new year.

I want to encourage everyone to stay on topic, so we can actually do
something.  Now, I didn't say "so we can make decision", because let me make
it clear if it wasn't, this thread is not about making decisions.  This thread
is about giving those making the decision input they need to consider.  Who
makes the decision?  Those who actually have to implement, oversee, and
maintain any change.  And needless to say, no change will happen unless
someone is willing to JF do it.