Re: GNOME and non-linux platforms (release team please stand up)

Am Mittwoch, den 22.07.2009, 14:21 -0400 schrieb Tristan Van Berkom:
> On the other hand, its possible we could do better tracking this stuff,
> is there a l.g.o. page that I can visit that shows me what are the blocker
> bugs in the platform for any given supported system ?

bugzilla.gnome.org provides a "portability" keyword and you can set the
severity of a bug. I don't think that a wikipage is needed.
If people use these bugzilla options is another question though...

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed