Re: Platform

On 05/05/2009 04:20 PM, Shaun McCance wrote:

So do we treat Cairo as an implementation detail, or
is it something we talk up?  My thoughts are that if
you're doing anything non-trivial, you're probably
going to need to do some custom drawing outside of
what GTK+ provides.  Cairo is extremely cool, and I
think we should communicate that.

We really want to advertise it as part of developing with GTK+. It's your one-stop shop for all drawing (*and* printing). So, it's a great relief that it's a separate component, but one that we need to extensively invest on.

behdad