Re: Appearance properties

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 08:01 -0500, Jud Craft wrote:
> I actually enjoy most of the new changes (I like the simpler menus),
> but I miss being able to change the toolbar style.  The 2.28
> text-beside is nice, but I prefer the old text-under.  Is that really
> such a forbidden use case?

It's not forbidden and in fact, in 2.28, you can still change this
option through the appearance capplet.

In 2.30, if you still want to change this option, you can open
gconf-editor, navigate to the /desktop/gnome/interface/toolbar_style key
and set it to the value you want ("both").

Regards,

Thomas