Re: Appearance properties

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com> wrote:
> What I find totally insane is to not leave the UI to change that. New
> settings is clearly not accepted by a large (majority?) part of users.
> Except ~5 devs, I see nobody happy with it.

Um, it doesn't work that way. I'm happy with it but I'm not compelled
to post about it. My girlfriend is either happy about it or she
doesn't give a damn, she didn't post about it either. It always seems
as if the majority was unhappy as the unhappy ones are generally the
only people who write.

--
Patryk Zawadzki