Re: Appearance properties

> So instead of making this thread bigger, why don't people go to write a
> 'Interface' capplet, starting with what there was on the Interface tab?
> If it's done correctly, we can even think about including it in
> gnome-control-center! :)

On that topic, it strikes me as fairly logical to mix a new Interface
capplet in with the window preferences. Good luck, whoever does it!

Dylan

(And for the record, I am very much in favour of this decisiveness in
toolbar layout since it will make things easier and more stable for
application developers).