Re: Appearance properties

On Tue, 10.11.09 21:58, Rodrigo Moya (rodrigo gnome-db org) wrote:

> On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 17:00 +0200, Peteris Krisjanis wrote:
> > Google for 'PulseAudio Hate' and then maybe try to understand what
> > dangerous road have GNOME project taken last two releases.
> >
> wow, I just googled, and yeah, you're right! but don't worry, we are
> sending Lennart to an empty island without Internet soon, just be
> patient

Not sure what PA has to do with all of this, but if I google for "I
Love PulseAudio" I get > 21K results. If I google for "I Hate
PulseAudio" I only find < 16K results. Not sure what Peteris wanted to
say, but I am quite sure that PA is not really suitable as an example
for whatever it is.

There are those who create and those who complain. And yes it is
absolutely right if the former choose to disregard the latter, if they
have reason to and they want to get things done.

Lennart

lennart [at] poettering [dot] net