Re: on application focus navigation (was: On ctrl-tab)

Il giorno mer, 25/11/2009 alle 20.32 -0500, Matthias Clasen ha scritto:
> On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Jud Craft <craftjml gmail com> wrote:
>
> > Use ctrl-tab repeatedly in Gedit.  You can exit the text entry, you
> > can enter the toolbar.  You can move through any toolbar button.  But
> > when you reach the last one, you cannot leave the toolbar with
> > ctrl-tab.
> >
> > So, from what you're telling me, I deduce that
> >
> > 1.  The text entry only lets you -enter- it with Tab, not ctrl-tab.
> > If this is indeed the case, I have many thoughts.
> >
> > 2.  Gedit's toolbar is messed up.
> >

> This is a side-effect of gedit disagreeing with the GTK key handling
> model, and doing its own thing. See gedit_window_key_press_event for
> details.

Well, I'd be happy to drop such hacks, but right now it is a "less of
two evils" situation... without that hack pressing ctrl+v in a text
entry in the sidepane would be pasted in the main text area. I'd love to
have a good solution to this issue in gtk 3 :-)

Ciao

	Paolo