Re: [Freeze break request] gnome-system-tools broken user creation

Le samedi 19 septembre 2009 à 14:51 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> Hi Milan,
>
> Am Samstag, den 19.09.2009, 14:02 +0200 schrieb Milan Bouchet-Valat:
> > The fix I've committed to master is a one-liner with a very low risk
> > since it only changes the "uid" variable to "user_uid", since it's what
> > was intended.
>
> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnome-system-tools/tree/src/users/user-settings.c/?h=gnome-2-28
> does not include any definition for "user_uid".
> Are you sure that your one-liner should not better be a two-liner, or am
> i missing something and should get a coffee first?
Maybe I could stop drinking coffee and double-check my branches before
requesting...

I'm happy to say I had been cautious enough not to push that little
feature (commit 36cdbf) to the gnome-2-28 branch, partly because it
required a string change during the freeze. So everything is right now,
no need to bother you with that bug. Sorry for the noise!

At least, I've checked that the release team is doing its work seriously
- more than I do... :-p