Re: UI Mockup for Gnome 3.XX "Share" section of System Settings

I forget the explanation. XD

- In the left list you add folders that you want share.
- Options, on the right, are specific to the folder selected on the
liste (like
in Account Settings of Empathy).
- You can enable/disable sharing of each folder add to the list.
- You can specify "automatically enabled only when you are on a specific
place"
(like home, work, etc...). For this, just check the line "Enable only at
home".
The option button show a pop-up window to select "Where to auto-activate
the
sharing". You can select some places.¹
- Click to "home" or "places" words to open the "Place Settings".¹
- "Disable All" is for disable all sharing.¹
- "Files sharing" option enable the simple file sharing like in
present-day
Gnome-User-Share. With "Options" button you can specify general options
(read
only or read/write, password, etc). With "Advanced" button you can
specify what
protocole using (WebDav, SMB, etc) and specific options of each
protocoles.
"Options" and "Advanced" button show a Pop-up window.¹
- "Multimedia Sharing" option enable the "Media Sharing" (DLNA, DAAP,
etc).
"Options" button is to specfy general option (auto-encode, read only,
etc...).
"Advanced" button is to specify what protocole using (Daap, DLNA, Dacp,
etc...)
and  specific options of each protocoles. "Options" and "Advanced"
button show
a Pop-up window.¹

¹= I work to improve this. I make a new mockup.